Saturday, March 12, 2011

Priest/Laurel Formal: You Otta Be in Pictures!!

Kody attended the incredible Formal put on by our Stake.  This is the first year that we have been here that I have not been involved in it and I must admit I was a little sad.  Kody had a great time.  The decorations were incredible and the food was good.  He went with a group of 12 and thanks to one of the parents who let them take their 12 seat van. 
He looked so handsome!!  We had a string from his date's dress and who would of thought it would of been so hard to match.... We searched and searched until we finally found something to match.
Look he matched this cute date perfectly!!

Tiko wanted his picture taken..ha ha!!

The real date.
What a cute group!!


At the dance.
I am glad he had a great time!!

No comments: