Friday, February 26, 2010

The Lazy Dog and More Questions

Yesterday after I walked the girls to the bus stop, as usual the dog met me at the door.  It was a pretty nice morning so I said to him, "Hey Tiko, want to go for a walk?"  I barely got the words out of my mouth and BOOM.....He bolted up the stairs.  I later found him curled up hiding in the back of the bathroom closet. 
Since I thought it was quite comical, today I tried the same line on him.  Exact same reaction!  What a CRAZY LAZY dog!!  Here he is lying in the only patch of sun in the house.
Karlie has been asking me some pretty thought out questions lately:
Were you scared to be a mom?
How do you know what to say to your kids?
and the best one
Will you die first because you are the oldest?
There was more I need to start writing them all down.  They come so out of the blue.  She is so funny, talks so grown up for her age and inherited her dad's temperment! The other day I was working in the kitchen and she was sitting in that same piece of sun as Tiko. She found that she could take this box and shine the light right into my eyes.  She thought she was hilarious!!   Remind you of anyone????

2 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

LOL your dog is too funny, I so would want to join in the sun bathing and being lazy :)

Wow she is a deep thinker! Those are some tough questions.

Anytime I'm there for a walk :)

Jami said...

just stopping by...Love your title! :)